Fact: 70% of people who visit your blog for the first time never come back again.
So, how do you make sure your blog’s visitors keep coming back day after day, month after month… devouring your content, sharing it on social media, and eating up your offers?
Start an email list.
You see, in today’s modern world of offline and online distractions, you need more than just quality content and social
media integration to make sure your blog is a success.
You’ve got to stay in front of your visitors, reminding them of how awesome your blog is and what they’re missing out on when they don’t read -- and what better way to reach them than in their personal inbox?
That’s why today I’m going to show you how to start building a mailing list to maximize your blog’s success.
In this training video, you’ll see…
- How to get people eager to sign up for your mailing list by offering a special bonus gift…
- What’s working for top bloggers today who are building up powerful mailing lists (and how you can replicate their
- Specific examples of different kinds of pop-up forms some of the most successful blogs on the Internet are using to pull in subscribers...
- Step-by-step instructions for getting people to subscribe to your mailing list from your blog site… from initial opt-in form to follow-up email…
- Tools you can use to automate your mailing list so that you can build a relationship with your readers on autopilot...
- And more!
Don’t let your blog become just another one of the hundreds of sites people visit on a daily basis. Easily keep in touch with your readers and learn how to gain a loyal tribe of readers who will follow you anywhere by building a mailing list of your own.
Maximize your success
with a mailing list today!
Founder of ZacJohnson.com
P.S. It’s important to note just how easy it is to set up and automate your entire email list thanks to a host of available tools. One of my personal favorite list hosting tools is AWeber. This list hosting service automatically collects the emails of those who opt-in on your site and lets you quickly and easily send relationship-building
and promotional emails with a variety of automation tools. If you’re ready to start building your email list, I highly suggest you test drive this software today…
Click here to try it: